CIVIL, CONTRACT AND PROPERTY LAW
Through our department of Civil, Contract and Property Law, we offer you a group of specialists that will provide the best experience in the following areas:
REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGE
- Preparation and review of preparatory sales contracts, rents, exchanges of all types of buildings (housing, local business, buildings, plots and rural estates).
- Management procedures to carry out sales (land registry verification, notary, signature, registration, etc.).
- Legal advice and protection in negotiation issues for constitution, subrogation of mortgages and seizures.
- Real Rights. Property Rights. Possession rights. Prohibitions on retaining and recovering goods. New construction interdicts. Easements.
- Building regulations. Defects in construction. Responsibility of construction agents.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND PROPERTY
- Coordination, evaluation and planning viability study for land acquisition.
- Real estate and urban development, based upon all urban situations.
- Drafting and coordinating of planning instruments and management, as well as its follow-up and momentum of its administrative processing until its final approval.
- Negotiating, drafting and signing of contracts with landowners and agreements with public administrations.
- Drafting of reports and proposals for urban development.
- Advisory and compliance services for expropriations of any kind.
- Management of building permits, first occupancy, operating and business activity licenses.
- Analysis, feasibility and implementation of urban developments. Coordination and supervision of technical and urban teams. Drafting of feasibility reports.
- Proceedings and dealings with real estate agents, City council and public organisations.
- Negotiations with land owners (purchase options, exchange, contribution).
- Extensive experience in negotiating with the Administration.
- Procedures for the grant of new building declaration and horizontal, as well as vertical, division.
- Procedures under the terms of the Accommodation Ownership Act. Preparation and implementation of owners’ meetings.
- Implementation and Defense of Economic Plans, general and individual invoices. Payment of Association’s fees.
- Administration and Enforcement properties.
- Appointment, Expulsion and cancellation of the Administrator.
- Evidence collection.
- Defence of Home Owners' Association on trial.
- Appeal of Agreements of Home Owners' Association.
- Insolvency of homeowners.
- Sheltered housing and its legal regime.
CONTRACT LAW AND EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contracts of purchase, sale, agreement to sell, swap, usufruct, lease and leasing of all kinds of rights which could be alienated, as well as transfer, advice and drafting of contracts. Claims for breach of contract.
- Urban and rural leases. Negotiation and drafting of contracts for housing and business lease. Forced evictions. Claims of quantity.
- Transactions and settlement agreements.
- Breach of contract and termination of contract.
Advise and assistance with all types of complaints related to:
- Traffic accidents.
- Medical malpractice.
- Civil liability.
- Asset liability.
- Breach of contract.