We have organized our department of labour law in six sections, operating coordinated in order to offer you the best service in:
INDIVIDUAL LABOUR LAW
- Prior advice services for the discussion and signing of various forms of employment contracts.
- Drafting of employment contracts ruled by common law as well as special and European laws.
- Substantial modifications individual employment contracts. National and international geographical mobility.
- Prior advice and during the completion or termination of employment contracts.
- Suspension of employment relationship (leave, permits, etc.).
- Special advice to Senior Management, Athletes and Freelancers.
- Advice and assistance regarding harassment issues, retaliation, discrimination of all kinds, mobbing, etc.
SOCIAL SECURITY LAW AND EQUIVALENT
- Advice on Social Security systemsí registration and deregistration.
- Private health insurance and pension funds.
- Unemployment situations.
- Processing of temporary disabilities.
- Processing of permanent disability.
- Retirements and pre-retirements situation.
- Widow hood or orphan hood pension.
- Benefits surcharge claims and/or compensation for damages resulting from accidents at work or occupational illness.
HUMAN RESSOURCES, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Advice for human resources management staff.
- Planning and advice to avoid and deal with situations of workplace harassment, sexual harassment, mobbing, discrimination based on sex, age, religion or other condition.
COLLECTIVE LABOUR LAW AND TRADE UNION RIGHTS
- Negotiation of collective and company agreements.
- Labour contracts and sub-contracts.
- Legal assistance in a business bankruptcy situation.
- Negotiating and processing of redundancy plans.
- Substantial amendments of collective labour agreements.
- Assistance in the management of labour collective conflicts, strikes and management lockout.
- Union delegates and works committee membersí elections.
- Challenge of union elections.
LABOUR ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- Advice and preventive audit to detect and correct potential risk situations of administrative penalties imposed by the Labour Inspectorate.
- Assistance in complaints and proceedings by the Labour Inspectorate.
- Advice for the prevention of occupational risks.
- Allegations and administrative petitions against Labour Management Committee decisions, regional and national, at all levels.
- Legal advice on Social Security Fundís formalities for recovering funds unduly paid, instalments, late payment of assessments.
- Legal advice on FOGASA formalities.
- Grants and subsidies to promote recruitment.
LABOUR PROCEDURE LAW
- Lawsuits by layoffs in its various forms and termination on objective grounds.
- Lawsuit by termination by the employee with appropriate compensation.
- Lawsuit concerning breach of contract or job classification.
- Lawsuit for infringement of constitutional rights and claims of damages.
- Claims for wages paid by the State, and compensation wages by FOGASA.